Hobby meets consumer needs and expectations in parallel with the consistent goal of achieving the best quality in all participating areas.
Since the day of its establishment, it develops its experience and knowledge by creating awareness with a never-ending energy and a smiling face.
Every employee contributes to the efficient implementation of Hobby quality management system and maintains this responsibility within the framework of his/her duties.
With importance given to continuos improvement of quality, high quality products and services are provided at low cost and in short delivery times so that rapid responses are given to the domestic and foreign markets.
Hobby meets the current GMP(Good Manufacturing Practices) requirements and ensures compliance with international standards by continuing its operations on quality systems for many years and undertaking to implement the laws and regulations of Ministry of Health which are required by cosmetics sector.
Hobby progresses with the aim of becoming a leading company in the sector by developing and changing consistently in compliance with national and international quality standards within the framework of Total Quality Management understanding.
• To produce products in a healthy and hygienic environment by keeping product safety and quality at the forefront,
• To meet the expectations of our customers at the highest possible level by conducting continuous research and development studies and increasing the effectiveness of these activities, to maintain consumer trust and to offer safe products,
• Continuously improving our products by comparing them with other products and thus increasing our market share,
• To comply with national and international legal requirements, regulations and standards,
• To design, manufacture and deliver products in accordance with international product safety standards and relevant industry and regulatory standards, norms in the relevant countries,
• To comply with the management system standard (ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 22716 (GMP) , ISO 14001:2015 , ISO 45001:2018 , BRCGS Consumer Product) that we refer to in the realization of our customer products and services,
• To provide planned and systematic trainings to increase the awareness of our employees and to raise the level of consciousness,
• To systematically identify all possible risks in order to ensure product safety, to perform and maintain the necessary activities to eliminate or minimize the risks.
• Continuously improving its products and processes and the effectiveness of the quality system by following technological innovations,
• There is no imitation or adulteration in the products we produce,
Hobi Kozmetik İmalat San. Ve Tic. A.Ş. The general policy of the company is to clearly communicate the responsibilities and authorities of the management to all employees and to keep it as an easily accessible written document. In this direction, our quality objectives will be determined and constantly reviewed.
In order to prevent and control damages, to take and implement effective environmental measures, considering the environmental aspects and effects of all operations; Hobby accepts
• To follow international legislation, to comply with national environmental legislation and to fulfill the legal obligations as required by legislation,
• Reducing and seperating wastes at their source, to take action to prevent pollution, to ensure the recovery of recyclable wastes and to ensure that non-recyclables are disposed in accordance with the relevant legislation,
• Using environmentally friendly/recycled materials and energy efficient technologies in production process,
• To prevent unwanted effects of environmental dimensions and to ensure continuous improvement by adapting all the processes to new opportunities and legal obligations with a risk-based approach,
• To express sensitive and effective behaviours against the environmental pollution,
• Ensuring the reduction and control of all the emissions and wastes by applying an effective waste management that prevents pollution,
• To provide environmental trainings to the employees in order to use natural resources consciously and to contribute to sustainability.